About MBA Financial Group
Murray Browne joined the financial services industry in 1986.
In 1989 he established the MBA Financial Group and today his company provides a range of financial advice to Australian families and businesses.
Murray is the principal adviser and provides all advice to clients. He holds a Bachelor of Business Degree and a Diploma of Financial Planning. He is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA). He also holds a Diploma of Mortgage Broking.
Murray is also an Honorary Justice of the Peace.
Client Service Team
Where required MBA uses external consultants to support us areas that are not areas of MBA’s expertise. Such areas are, but are not limited to, motgage broking, taxation, legal, general insurance and other areas that assist in providing our clients with a more efficient service.
Areas of Specialisation
MBA specialises in the following areas:
- Superannuation and Investment
- Life and Disability Cover
See the respective areas on this website under ‘Our Services’ for more details.
MBA clients are entitled to the following service:
- Initial consultation free of charge
- Professional analysis of their financial situation and objectives
- Written recommendations including the use of research
- Administration handled on any business transacted
- Ongoing reviews
- Ongoing availability for future advice
MBA abides by the FPA’s Code of Ethics which are to:
- Place the clients interests first.
- Provide professional services with integrity and objectivity.
- Be fair and reasonable in all professional relationships.
- Disclose and manage any conflicts of interest.
- Maintain the abilities, skills and knowledge necessary to provide professional services competently.
- Protect the confidentiality of all client information.